Multi-Channel Seasonal Campaign for Tourism Partners
At Waterloo Regional Tourism, our team wanted to find a way to bundle several marketing opportunities into a multi-channel and integrated campaign for our industry partners. I created the promotional piece below that the sales team used to promote this campaign to tourism partners.
The seasonal campaign was meant to help partners leverage our website traffic during peak seasonal times to promote their attraction, restaurant, hotel, or event. The campaign included a blog post, social media posts, a listing on Ontario Travel’s website, a media pitch, a feature in our monthly newsletter, and a feature in our bi-weekly local radio segment.
I coordinated and assisted partners who participated in this multi-channel campaign by:
- Drafting and scheduling social media posts
- Promoting their blog online
- Submitting content to Ontario Tourism to update our regional page
- Designed the monthly newsletter
- Prepared the bi-weekly radio notes